24 Jan Over 1000 pairs collected!
The support for our 2019 winter sock drive campaign has been really incredible.
Partners from across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario hosted sock drives throughout December and donated to six local organizations to assist low income and homeless individuals.
THANK YOU to all of our hosting partners for your fantastic support this year!
Nova Scotia Campaign
- Nova Scotia Health Authority: Mental Health & Addiction Services (Western Zone) donated socks to SHYFT House in Yarmouth
- Shannex: Celtic Court donated socks to Loaves & Fishes in Sydney
- Annapolis Valley Regional Centre for Education (Finance Department) in Berwick donated socks to Open Arms Resource Centre in Kentville
- Hawthorne Business Centre tenants & guests of Barefoot Facilitation’s Holiday Pub Night
- Dancing with Friends
- Debbie Arnold’s Class
- The Office of the Public Trustee
- Guysborough Home Support Agency
All Halifax and Guysborough contributions were donated to the clothing bank at the Brunswick Street Mission
New Brunswick Campaign
- DanZ with Nicole in Atholville donated socks to Restigouche County Volunteer Action Association
- Cowboys Ranch in London donated to the Salvation Army
If you would like to get involved in the 2020 Barefoot for Barefeet campaign, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you in November!