12 Dec Call for Expressions of Interest: Associate Facilitator
Barefoot Facilitation Inc. has quickly become recognized as the facilitation solution of choice among a growing group of non-profit, public and private sector clients across Canada. We work with clients to create facilitation and training solutions that are relaxed and informal while being results oriented and engaging.
We are at an exciting stage in our growth as a company! We have well-established client relationships and we continue to embrace new and innovative workplace learning initiatives,
Purpose of this Expression of Interest
To identify suitably qualified facilitators of learning (trainers) who are able to demonstrate that they have the necessary qualifications, experience and capability to serve as an Associate Facilitator for Barefoot Facilitation Inc.
Emphasis shall be on supporting our facilitating learning service area:
a) the delivery of select Barefoot Facilitation Inc. core workshops, and
b) the design/development/delivery of new learning experiences based on client performance gaps.
The successful proponent may also be required to support Barefoot Facilitation Inc.’s service areas of facilitating process and consulting.
The formal relationship structure between Barefoot Facilitation Inc. and the successful proponent shall be discussed and confirmed based on company needs and priorities. Relationship options may include, but not be limited to:
- an employer/employee relationship (ie; proponent is a salaried employee);
- a sub-contractual, business arrangement (ie: proponent is contracted based on negotiated deliverables); or
A position description or service level agreement (contract) shall be provided based on the outcome of this search process and agreed upon, preferred working relationship.
Ownership and copyright of all training materials, project outputs, data and products shall be the sole and exclusive property of Barefoot Facilitation Inc.
Respondents should have:
- Willingness to represent the Barefoot Facilitation Inc. brand and deliver core workshops using standardized company materials.
- A passion for listening and hosting meaningful conversations to support learning.
- A degree of subject matter awareness about Barefoot Facilitation Inc.’s core workshop topics is an asset.
- Experience with process facilitation (ie: strategic planning, public engagement and focus groups) is an asset.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in adult education or a field related to education.
- Over five (5) years relevant full-time experience.
- Availability to work during weekday hours.
Expression of Interest Submission
Submissions from qualified proponents must include:
- A current CV with three (3) references attached.
- The proponents address and contact information.
- A brief narrative describing the proponent.s:
- experience as it relates to the design, development and facilitation of learning experiences (in person and/or online);
- experience facilitating learning experiences around topics similar to that of Barefoot Facilitation Inc. core workshop topics; and
- experience designing and producing learning materials in a variety of formats.
- The proponent’s anticipated availability (ie: full-time, part-time or casual).
- The proponent’s preferred geographic area of focus (ie: province/region/city/town).
- The proponent’s stated preference for either an employer/employee relationship (ie; salaried); a sub-contractual, business arrangement (ie: contracted based on deliverables) or other.
- Expectations regarding anticipated compensation.
- Any other information and samples of work the proponent may wish to provide regarding qualifications and experience.
- This Expression of Interest request does not commit Barefoot Facilitation Inc. to hire or contract a proponent. Barefoot Facilitation Inc. reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the submissions it receives.
- Any decision to hire or contract a proponent shall be made based on the competitive selection of submissions received.
- Barefoot Facilitation Inc. may require the proponent to demonstrate their facilitation skills, based on a mutually agreed upon classroom opportunity; prior to any decision to hire or contract a proponent.
- The final authority to hire or contract a proponent rests with the President, Barefoot Facilitation Inc..
All submissions shall be acknowledged via email. Proponents shall be short-listed, based on the quality of their submissions, and invited to meet with Gerard Murphy, President, Barefoot Facilitation Inc. to discuss their interest and experiences as they relate to the Associate Facilitator role. Only proponents selected for a follow-up conversation will be contacted.
Expressions of Interest and all supporting correspondence must be submitted by soft copy (ie: electronically via email) by no later than 4:00pm on Friday, December 30th, 2016 to:
Gerard Murphy, President, Barefoot Facilitation Inc. | firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Questions should be included with submission document.