15 Apr Barefoot Salutes 15 Volunteer Organizations: National Volunteer Week 2016
It’s National Volunteer Week 2016. A time to celebrate the contributions that 12.7 million volunteers make in communities across Canada. And at Barefoot Facilitation Inc. we’re paying tribute to the voluntary, not-for-profit organizations that we’ve had the privilege of supporting over the past eight years.
We thank these organizations for their efforts in making our communities healthy, vibrant and sustainable — and we invite you to support their great work! Click on an organization’s name to learn more:
- Alzheimer Society of Alberta and Northwest Territories
- Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia
- Canadian Cancer Society, Nova Scotia Division
- Dance Nova Scotia
- Dartmouth Learning Network
- Goose Bay Military Family Resource Centre
- Halifax Student Housing Society
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Nova Scotia
- Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Trails Federation
- Parents of Multiple Births Association – Halifax
- Rawdon Hills Community Health Centre
- South Shore Family Resource Association
- YMCA of Greater Halifax/Dartmouth
Which volunteer organization(s) are YOU celebrating?
Barefoot offers a 20% discount on all facilitation, training and consulting services to support voluntary, not-for-profit organizations.